Only one out of five plastic bottles is being recycled according to Environmental Center of Colorado. The other four contribute to the 3 billion pounds of plastic bottles accumulated to the land fills each year. These plastic bottles emit one hundred times more greenhouse gases than a litre of tap water. A concrete figure that […]
All over the world, different kinds of fish are being consumed everyday. Due to the large consumption of fish, there is a large amount of fish biowaste produced. Because of this, a team in India at Jadavpur University in Koltata has been studying the recycling the fish by-products into energy harvester for self-powered electronics. The […]
- The Bobbit Worm: A Horror Of The Ocean
- HYPOS of Germany aims to produce hydrogen from green renewables
- Here are a few fun facts about our solar system that you may not know!
- Super Antibiotic Vancomycin 3.0 is the Newest Warrior Against Drug-resistant Bacteria
- Mars is emerging from an ice age as it undergoes climate change, study shows