Every so often uneventful things happen in space, and NASA’s own Mars satellite MAVEN was no exception. The space agency said in a statement on Thursday March 2, that it had to take countermeasures to avoid their science satellite from colliding with Mars’ moon Phobos. The evasive maneuver had to be done asap as it was […]
The image above was taken in March 2016, while Mars was experiencing its late winter in the southern hemisphere. As the sand dunes encompass and cover much of this area on the planet, they are just getting enough light from the sun in defrosting off their seasonal cover of carbon dioxide. Scientists at NASA have […]
- The Bobbit Worm: A Horror Of The Ocean
- HYPOS of Germany aims to produce hydrogen from green renewables
- Here are a few fun facts about our solar system that you may not know!
- Mars is emerging from an ice age as it undergoes climate change, study shows
- Super Antibiotic Vancomycin 3.0 is the Newest Warrior Against Drug-resistant Bacteria